This year’s programme will cover a myriad of important topics, giving delegates the flexibility to build a personalised agenda to suit their own situation.
- What You Need to Know about Emerging Technologies (AI, RPA, Emerging Tech)
- Risk, ROPA, & Records: The Road to Effective Information Governance
- How to build a data security action plan
- Moving from process agony to productivity (BPM)
- From ECM to Intelligent Information Management
- How to Help Push The Transition to the Digital Office
- Drowning in Emails? Top Tips to Manage Them Like a Pro
- Redefine Communications: Work the Way You Live
- Bridging the Gap Between Sharepoint and O365
- Are E-Signatures right for your Industry?
- Improving Business Operations in 2019: Capturing Vital Content
- The First Step on your Digital Transformation Journey
- Is Paper Silently Killing Your Business
- How to Remove Paper from the Chain
- Digital Transformation: Moving from Hype to Action!
- Shedding the Light on Dark Data
AIIM is believes that information is our most important asset. And they’ve always felt this way – even way back in 1943 when this community was formed as the National Micrographics Association.
Sure, the technology has come a long way since then, and the variety of the information objects we’re managing has changed a lot, but one tenet has remained constant: they’ve always focused on the intersection of people, processes, and information. As the Association for Intelligent Information Management, they help organisations put information to work.